terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

VISION OF ADULT ... CHILDREN'S VISION .... (amazing! worth reading)


  
We were the only family in the restaurant with a child.
I put Daniel in a child seat and noticed everyone was quietly eating and talking.


Suddenly, Daniel squealed with glee saying:
- 'Hello, friend!', Pounding the table with his fat little hands.
His eyes were wide open, and admiration for his mouth showed the lack of teeth. With great satisfaction, he laughed, squirming.
I looked around and saw the source of his merriment. It was a ragged man with a coat thrown on the shoulders, dirty, greasy and torn. His pants were ragged at the seams open halfway, and his toes poked out of which were one day shoes. His shirt was dirty and his hair was not combed long. His nose was so varicose it looked like a map.
We were too far from him to smell, but was sure he smelled smelly..
His hands began moving to cheer.
- Hello, baby. How are you?, The man told Daniel.
My wife and I exchanged looks, 'What shall we do?'


Daniel continued to laugh and answer:
- 'Hello, friend.'
Everyone in the restaurant looked at us and then turned to the beggar. The old geezer was creating a nuisance with my beautiful son. They brought the food and the man started talking to our son as a baby. Nobody believed that, what man was cute. He was obviously drunk.
My wife and I were embarrassed. We ate in silence, except for Daniel, who was super restless and showing all his repertoire for the unknown, who won with his childishness.
Finally, we finished eating and headed for the door. My wife was paying the bill and I told him that we would meet in the parking lot.
The old man was very close to the exit door.
- 'My God, help me out of here before this crazy talk to Daniel, "said praying while walking near the man.
Greenhouse a little chest, trying to leave without even a little breathing air he could be exhaling.
As I did, Daniel turned quickly toward where he was old and stretched his arms in a position to 'carry me'. Before I could stop him, Daniel had propelled himself from my arms to the man.
Suddenly a very old smelly man and baby consummated their love relationship.
Daniel, an act of total trust, love and submission laid his tiny head on the shoulder of the unknown. The man closed his eyes and could see tears streaming down his face. Their old and battered hands full of scars, pain and hard work, smooth, very gently caressed the back of Daniel.
No two beings have ever loved so deeply for so short a time.


I stopped, awestruck. The old man, with Daniel in his arms for a moment he opened his eyes and looking straight into mine, told me with a voice strong and sure:
- 'Take care of this child.'
Somehow, with a huge lump in my throat, I said - 'That I will.'
He pried Daniel from his chest, slowly, as if he were in pain.
I took my son and the man said:
- 'God bless you, sir. You gave me a wonderful gift. "
I said nothing more than a muttered 'thank you'.
With Daniel in my arms, I ran to the car.


My wife asked why I was crying and holding Daniel so tightly, and why I was saying:
- 'My God, my God, forgive me.'
I had just witnessed Christ's love through the innocence of a little boy who saw no sin, which made no sense, a child who saw a soul and a people who saw a suit of clothes ragged .
I was a blind man carrying a Christian boy who was not. I felt that God was asking me:
- 'Are you willing to share your son for a moment?'
when He shared His Son for all eternity.
The ragged old man unwittingly reminded me:
I assure those who will not accept the kingdom of God like a child will never enter it. ' (Luke 18:17).


Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves:
'Lord Jesus Christ, I love you and need you, come into my heart, please.'


Hugs to you this love in Christ Jesus!


 Pastor Nilton Gomes de Lima

Nenhum comentário: