quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011

I LEARNED...

I LEARNED

What is the Love, not time
heals all wounds

I learned
no one is perfect until you
fall in love with this person

I learned
that life is tough, but I'm tougher
I learned
that opportunities are never lost
someone will take the ones you miss

I learned
that should keep his words both soft and tender
because tomorrow I may have to eat them

I learned
A smile is the cheapest way
to improve their appearance

I learned
everyone wants to live on top of the mountain
but all the happiness and growth occurs
when you're climbing it

I learned
that the less time I have
I can do more things

I learned
Without me, that God is God
and I am nothing without God!

When I really loved me
I started to get it out all
that was not healthy ...
People, tasks, everything and
anything me put
down.

At first my
We call this ratio
selfishness.
Now I know that is called ...
Self-esteem.

_CharlieChaplin_

Nenhum comentário: